What We Offer
A strategic relationship with SAP Business One and a complete management and finance tool that integrates seamlessly with our eHealth solutions. We also provide a standalone EMR that integrates with other ERPs.
An integration between EMR, ERP, CRM, and GIS solutions
Hospital One is a Health Information System that includes an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) platform that seamlessly integrates with SAP Business One Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), other ERPs, Client Relationship Managers (CRM) and a Geographic Information System (GIS) that provide a complete, patient-centric, data-driven, and integrated solution for clinics, hospitals, and health networks worldwide.
Hospital One combines a hospital’s general service units that includes handling admissions, internal and external pharmacy, nurses’ stations, clinical laboratories, imaging and testing services, inventories, scheduling, and human resources. It integrates clinical services with financial, administrative, insurance and cost centers of a health center, allowing for expense tracking and monitoring and evaluating the quality of service and impact. It is built on a platform that allows the healthcare organization and staff to create new clinical and administrative workflows.
Our solution will also integrate with and provide valuable data entry points for the clinical validation of new drugs, devices, and medical interventions. Our platform will allow the gathering of information from participants, to data collection to adherence, clinical trials will help resolve the logistical challenges like those already being addressed by health tech’s major innovators. The tracking of patient-reported outcomes could be done using wearables and smart phones that download data into our EMR platform.
Use of Cloud and Server Based Technologies to Empower Healthcare Providers and Patient
Our software is both cloud-based to streamline administration and empower what’s most important: improving outcomes, and server-based hosting where connectivity is a problem. Our support comes from our team and local technology and SAP Business One license providers. Network reliability and availability are key elements in a digital health solution and contributors to success for healthcare organizations implementing new care delivery models.
The solutions we have already developed and will continue to develop will be interoperable, scalable and serve as a platform for multiple products and services and will fully integrate with Health Level 7 (HL7) and the District Health Information Software (DHIS) standard that is used in more than 80 countries around the world. Our solution will also make use of APIs for Geographic Information Systems, data generation, tracking and management and visualization, to expand the tools offered to healthcare providers.
Our solution that integrates with ERP and CRM tools add a considerable number of financial, management and operation functionalities, ranging from financial, sales and opportunity, purchasing and supply chain management, production planning and inventory control, project and resource management, client relations, analytics, reporting and business Intelligence, human resources management, etc.
For nearly twenty plus years ERPs and CRMs have been a valued solution for manufacturing and distribution industries and only recently is it playing a growing and important role in the health care sector. The software has helped improved operations with enhancements to productivity, profitability, growth, and overall business processes.
Current EMR solutions hardly provide any of the functionalities that an ERP can offer. All the SAP BO modules currently seamlessly integrate with and can provide complete solutions to national, regional, and local health systems, clinics, hospitals, refugee camps and other health care providers.
The solutions provide the following services and products
- Use of mobile phones, tablets, laptops, servers, cloud computing and desktop technologies.
- Integration with SAP Business One and other ERPs
- Integration of Biometric Smart Card systems solutions to facilitate patient registration and tracking.
- A multi-layered, online, and offline platform that is scalable from a single user working off-grid in the community all the way up to a large-scale hospital with hundreds of clinical and administrative personnel serving thousands of patients.
- A patient portal through which patients can have access to their medical information using mobile phones or computers.
- Module and services for supporting healthcare workers and patients on issues including behavioral health care, problems such as addiction, sexual violence, depression; maternal and prenatal care; reproductive health; child care; transmittable and non-transmittable diseases;
- A lightweight client footprint solution that can connect to local servers and can operate in low bandwidth settings.
- The management of inventory/pharmacy and nursing, registration of consumption that is done in the hospital or clinic, a record of compliance with doctor’s instructions for the use of medications and the management of inventory, accounting, and the patient’s payment history/obligations.
- A telemedicine module that allows health service providers to have direct access to remote medical expertise.
- Our solution also incorporates and manages documents of any kind, such as tests, manuals, and reports on health issues. These documents can be shared easily through a network that is established with other healthcare providers.
- Integration with the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10), the standard diagnostic tool for epidemiology, health management and clinical purposes that are administered by the World Health Organization. This includes the analysis of the general health situation of population groups.
- The gathering, management, and dissemination of health information, including images and data, that is useful in disease diagnostics, prevention, and treatment. Our data management system supports an evidence-based approach to health care services that also monitors impact.
- The clinic and hospital software can integrate with medical devices through messages and images following the HL7 and DICOM standards, allows for personalized clinical records, inter-hospital consultation, the capacity to integrate applications developed by other software developers.
- Management of both physical and human resources, such as the use of surgery (OR), rooms and beds for patients and attendants, medical consultations, appointments for X-rays, CT scans or laboratory analysis, and time commitments by health professionals to a treatment or surgery.
- A functionality/module to monitor medical visits to patients and follow their instructions for home care.
Increase Productivity | Reduce Costs | Save Lives